5 Easy DIY tips on how to decorate for a baby shower:
1. DIY tissue fans if you have enough people create an assembly line and get a cracking. Super fun especially over a glass of wine. PLUS it adds the perfect amount of colour with out going over board in tacky store bought decorations.
2. If you have kids in the family or friends have kids get them to bring over cute baby stuffed animals, new born toys and children’s books. It really sets a tone and theme for the baby shower with out having to go over the top with balloons and streamers.
3. Baby’s breath + slices of lemon + water + mason jars = its simple add just enough touch of colour and its pretty.
4. DIY wish cards is a sentimental way to let the guest write a well wish for the mother to be. Once a guest writes a well wish they can then hang it on a tree if you its an outdoor shower. After the shower the mommy to be can then scrapbook the cards.
5. Utilize baby clothes and shoes as a finishing touch on a hand made bunting sign. It adds a personalized touch on the over all baby shower decor.
BONUS TIP: DIY home made jam is a perfect way to send off guest and thank them for coming!