1. Request monetary gifts (instead of presents) from friends and family to create a budget for your memorable Birthday Bash.
2. Rent a space within your budget that also fits within your aesthetic ideals.
3. Go with DIY party decorations! The best place to get great ideas is PINTEREST. However don’t go wild, and be sure to create and stick to a theme.
4. BYOB: bring your own beverages
5. Food: Have simple and good quality finger foods such as dips, crackers, chips, olives, cheese and meats, and cake/cupcakes for your guests to enjoy and munch on with their wine or beer.
6. Delegate tasks, whether it be decorating, bringing food or ice to friends and family who are reliable.
7. Create a decorating team for set up and create a separate team for clean up on the night of or the day after.
9. MUSIC: ask a friend who knows your musical taste the best and get them to DJ the party (rent or borrow audio equipment for best sound).
10. KISS: keep it simple and stylish from decor, to food, and down to your party dress.
Bonus: ONLY plan your own Birthday Party if you like party planning, otherwise it will turn into a DIY disaster.
Chalk board art by: Ilona Fiddy
Decorating idea from Pinterest
THANK YOU LE DOLCI FOR THE AMAZING CAKE AND CUPCAKES.